Thursday, May 20, 2010

What happened to Jesse James Hughes?

I remember him as being not the most skilled boxer,but boy did his heart make up for that,resulting in some very exciting bouts where he came from behind to knock the other guy out.





I also remember him calling Sweet Pea out and also called him a panty waiste because he felt Whitaker was dodging him. The next thing i heard they found Hughes murdered?

What happened to Jesse James Hughes?
Hughes body was found, with bullet holes, face down in a swamp near his home shortly after his fight with Rupa, as far as I know his death remains a mystery.


2 comments:

  1. yea it is still a mystery, james was my uncle . his brother steve hughes is my dad. however eveyone knew he had a drug problem, so it's thought that he might have upset some people when he beat the shit outta drug dealers and took there money and dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE OUTLAW WILL ALWAYS RIDE!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

    ReplyDelete