Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you grow and maintain Sweet Pea flowers indoors?

I love Sweet Peas but the harsh sun in my area (no large tree in the yard) is terrible for plants. Does anyone know if I can grow them successfully indoors and not move them outside? I have a green thumb but this climate is a challenge. Also, the same goes for bulb plants. Can I grow those indoors? I love gladiolas but they just burn in the sun and the back yard does not have enough light (covered porch) Thanks for the help.

Can you grow and maintain Sweet Pea flowers indoors?
They are a cool season plant. In KY, I plant them in march. By June, they've pretty much pooped out.





I doubt they would do well indoors, and they DO attract aphids like crazy. Wouldn't want those in your house.





Have you tried planting on the north side of your house?





Good luck!
Reply:My pleasure. I do love my plants.:-) Report It


bucked teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment