Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where can I buy Sweet Pea wine (it is a brand)?

I bought this very cute bottle of Sweet Pea wine at the grocery store once and can't find it anywhere since. It's like there was ever only one bottle in the whole world! I think it was apple/peach flavor.

Where can I buy Sweet Pea wine (it is a brand)?
Online of course








http://www.preceptbrands.com/wines/Sweet...
Reply:Yep. Precept Brands concieved Sweet Pea Wine and its package illustration as a brand targeted to women seeking new and different kinds of wines. It's a sweet apple and peach wine that's light and flavorful. As indicated it can be ordered directly from Precept Brands. I'm sure they would be more than happy to tell you where you could get their products (sold mainly in grocery stores) if you contact them at info@preceptbrands.com or by phone at 206.267.5252

adult teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment