Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Project Runway: Sweet Pea Returns?

I was looking at the site, and even though we have, after last night (the reunion episode, which I DVR'd and havesn't seen yet), still another couple episodes before the winner is chosen.





Anyway, last I knew Sweet Pea was eliminated, then I look online as see that she has a collection and shows at Bryant Park. WTH? I mean, why not just tell me who won too? And how did Sweet Pea get back on? I agree that she deserves it, but what is the point of the competition if they don't even follow their own rules? Its supposed to be 2 people that make it to Bryant. Last year they couldn't choose and made it 3. This year, they still couldn't choose, made it 3, changed their mind, and upped it to 4? Its getting sort of pointless I think.





Anyone else have on opinion here?

Project Runway: Sweet Pea Returns?
Anyone can show at Bryant Park, you don't have to be a finalist on PR to show there. There were non PR finalists last year who also had a collection at Bryant Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment